Mobile App @ MAKERMONSTER.
If you love to build things, you’re in good company.
The magic of MAKERMONSTER is all in the team. We pride ourselves on having the very best designers, developers, and creators out there. If you’re a creative that can’t be tamed, maybe we can work together.
What we’re up to
MAKERMONSTER is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startup and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid product that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find. Learn more about us: https://makermonster.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading the development of full-stack native mobile applications
- Marking decisions on the technologies being used that support the development of apps that embody MAKERMONSTER’s commitment to building excellent products
- Being part of a a team of highly skilled people and standing out as a mentor to your fellow team members.
The ideal candidate
- Has 3+ years of experience working with Swift, Java, C/C++
- Has experience with AWS, including EC2, ELB, RDS, MySQL, and auto-scaling
- Has experience working with Stripe for payment processing, Django Rest Framework for building Restful APIs, and Github